<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Celebrity Autographs And Celebrity Addresses 

H.I.M. to Sign Autographs in Toronto

Finnish band H.I.M. will meet fans at HMV (333 Yonge Street) in Toronto on Sunday, before playing in front of a sold-out audience at the Kool Haus later that night.

Making their first trip to Canada, the members of H.I.M. will sign copies of their latest album, "Dark Light." The band will arrive at the HMV location at 3 p.m. The first 300 fans in line will be given wristbands, guaranteeing them an autograph.

H.I.M. has sold millions of albums in Europe and Asia, but has yet to make a big impact in North America.

That could all change as the band makes its way to Canada. H.I.M. will play in Montreal the next night, on Monday, Nov. 14.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?