<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Webindia123.com
Travolta confused Oprah and Streisand with autograph hunters!
Washington | April 08, 2004 5:30:21 PM IST

Hollywood actor John Travolta confused Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Streisand with autograph hunters when he spotted them at his surprise 50th birthday party in Mexico.
The 'Grease' actor was furious with his wife Kelly Preston when they arrived at Cabos San Lucas for the free trip she had organized, and he saw what he thought were eager fans hoping for his autograph.

"I was like, 'Why is my wife soliciting this when we don't need it?' Everyone was being quiet waiting for me to register who they were, but I don't register anybody's face. I said to Kelly, 'See, there are no free rides. All these people are employees and they want autographs and photographs and this is what we're going to get for a free room. We're going to have to work the whole weekend for it," imdb quoted Travolta as saying.

"Then I look again and see Barbra Streisand and Oprah and I think, 'What are they doing here?' Then they come toward me and I think, 'Oh this is a surprise party, but I was missing the surprise.' It was amazing. I thought I had died and this was the afterlife," added an astonished Travolta. (ANI)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?